Jennifer Lopez's Microphone Malfunction Prompts Encore Performance at Wango Tango
"Somebody's getting fired," joked J. Lo, who topped a bill that included Ke$ha, Lupe Fiasco and Pitbull, among other hit artists on hand for the LA station's 14th annual pop music fest.
KIIS FM’s annual summer blowout has become a huge draw, not just for listeners around the Los Angeles area, but for pop artists vying for heavy rotation spins on the hit station. So it’s no surprise that Wango Tango, now in its 14th year, pulled out the big guns at downtown L.A.’s Staples Center on Saturday. What did throw audiences and artists alike for a loop? The diversity of the lineup and one suave recovery by Jennifer Lopez after a technical glitch knocked her microphone out.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR