Jennifer Love Hewitt to star in Lifetime movie
Lifetime is gearing up for production on an original movie headlined by "Ghost Whisperer" star Jennifer Love Hewitt.
The film, tentatively titled "The List," was penned by "Frasier" alumna Suzanne Martin. maker
Set in a small Texas town, it centers on a former beauty queen (Hewitt), now a married mother of three, who faces certain foreclosure on her home after an injury sidelines her husband from working.
Convinced that no one as pretty as her deserves to be poor, she takes a job at a massage parlor, only to learn that the clients expect more than a rubdown.
Eric Laneuville, who has directed more than a dozen episodes of CBS' "Ghost," is set to helm "List," which is being produced by Jaffe/Braunstein.
Hewitt will executive produce with Dannielle Thomas, Michael Jaffe and Howard Braunstein.
Production is slated to begin in the spring in Vancouver for a premiere this year.
Hewitt stars in and executive produces "Ghost," now in its fifth season. She is also set to make a cameo in NBC's romantic dramedy anthology pilot "Love Bites."
Martin's comedy pilot "Hot in Cleveland" recently was picked up to series by TV Land.
Hewitt and Martin are repped by WME. Hewitt is managed by Untitled.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR