Jennifer Salke Expands Role at NBC, Adds Universal TV Oversight
The entertainment president will now be involved with the network's studio counterpart.
NBC president of entertainment Jennifer Salke is adding to her duties.
The executive who joined Robert Greenblatt at the network a year ago will now be involved with NBC's studio counterpart, Universal Television, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Coming from 20th Television last July, Salke has nine years of experience on the studio side and will assist Greenblatt in transitioning Universal Television into a content supplier for other networks. She'll work with Bela Bajaria, who started as Universal Television executive vp in August.
Salke, a close friend of Greenblatt's, developed fare including Modern Family, Glee, Terra Nova and Lie to Me during her run at 20th. Bajaria will report to Salke and Greenblatt.
This past development season, Universal Television sold The Mindy Project to Fox, marking a key off-network sale for the studio.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR