Jennifer Tilly, Justin Kirk join 'Beats'
Jason Day, Thomas Sadoski also cast in indie pic
Jennifer Tilly, Justin Kirk, Jason Day and Thomas Sadoski are starring in "30 Beats," an indie written by and being directed by former Pathe U.K. head Alexis Lloyd.
Inspired by Arthur Schnitzler's classic play "La Ronde," "Beats" explores a series of amorous encounters among 10 people in Manhattan and will feature an international ensemble cast connected in a merry-go-round of love and sexual attraction.
The cast includes Ingeborga Dapkunaite, Paz de la Huerta, Vahina Giocante, Ben Levin, Lee Pace and Condola Rashad.
Tilly plays a psychic who engages in weekly sexual encounters with a free-spirited Cuban messenger (Day). Sadoski is playing a political speechwriter whose personal life involves encounters with an actress (Giocante) and a dominatrix (Dapkunaite).
The movie is in production.
Tilly, repped by Innovative Artists and manager Brad Marks, has been doing voice work for "Family Guy"; CAA-repped Kirk is one of the stars of TV's "Weeds."
UTA-repped Day starred in the Spanish-language drama "Dioses" and Maya Entertainment's "Mancora." Sadoski recently starred in indie drama "The New Twenty."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR