Jeremy Hunt Expects to Make Decision on News Corp.-BSkyB Deal After Easter
2:19 PM PDT 3/30/2011 by Mimi Turner
The British Culture secretary said the decision was subject to the ongoing Parliamentary timetable.
LONDON -- British Culture secretary Jeremy Hunt said Thursday that he expects to make a decision on News Corp.'s bid to acquire BSkyB shortly after Parliament reconvenes after the Easter break on April 26.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile