Jeremy Sisto Joins Cast of ABC Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
The "Law & Order" actor will star opposite Jane Levy in the single-comedy comedy.
Jeremy Sisto has been tapped as the lead in ABC pilot Suburgatory.
The single-camera comedy, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on the a New York City teen (Jane Levy), who moves to a cookie-cutter community only to realize that life there is much scarier.
Sisto, whose previous TV credits include Law & Order, Kidnapped and Six Feet Under, will play the part of George. He joins Levy as well as Allie Grant and Alan Tudyk.
Emily Kapnek (Hung, Parks and Recreation) will write and executive produce the pilot, with Michael Fresco (Raising Hope, My Name is Earl) serving as the director.
Sisto is repped by ICM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR