Jermaine Jackson Gets a Book Deal
Michael Jackson's brother is the latest sibling to write about the late King of Pop.
Nearly two years after the death of his brother Michael, Jermaine Jackson
has announced he plans to publish a memoir about the controversial pop star.
You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes, will be released this
fall Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Reuters reported Wednesday.
Jermaine is not the first Jackson sibling to write about the family.
La Toya, who first penned La Toya: Growing Up in the Jackson Family in 1990,
is set to release La Toya Jackson: Starting Over also through Simon &
Schuster on June 21 (just four days shy of the two-year anniversary of
Janet's recently published True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving
Yourself topped The New York Times' Advice & Misc. Bestsellers List after
it's Feb. 15 release.
While doing press for the book, Janet spoke to the Today Show about mourning Michael's death. "I just spent the night just watching all his videos and listening to all of his music," she said.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR