‘Jerry Maguire’ Child Star Files Restraining Order Against Ex
In shocking court papers, Jonathan Lipnicki, now 20, claims a woman he dated threatened to “annihilate” him.
Jonathan Lipnicki, the cute kid from Cameron Crowe’s 90s classic Jerry Maguire, has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman he once dated.
In new court papers obtained by Access Hollywood, Lipnicki, now 20, claimed that his ex, Amber Watson, 20, entered the bedroom of his L.A. home May 14 and went after him while he was laying in bed. “When I tried to get up, she tried to pin me to my bed,” he states. “I had to move her off me physically and get out of dodge."
He claims Watson "threatened to 'annihilate me.' It took twenty minutes and other people to get her out of my apartment."
Lipnicki did not suffer any injuries during the incident.
Watson, who has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from the former child star, is due in court June 7.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR