Jerry O'Connell, Rebecca Romijn Renew Vows on 11/11/11
The couple had an intimate ceremony near the Hudson River on Friday morning.
Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn celebrated 11/11/11 by renewing their vows, People reports.
"If we happen to look at our phone and it's 11:11, one of us always texts the other," O'Connell, 37, said. "There's two of us -- Rebecca and I -- and the two of our kids."
So on Friday morning, when it hit 11:11 and 11 seconds, O'Connell and Romijn -- who are in New York because O'Connell is starring in Broadway's Seminar -- headed over near the Hudson River for the intimate ceremony, during which O'Connell gave his wife, 39, a Lulu Guinness clutch she had been eyeing for a while.
"I didn't think [renewing our vows] was gonna be so emotional, but it was ... I think I was more emotional than my wife," he admitted.
The only request Romijn had for their renewal was clothing with vertical stripes that looked like the date.
"She wanted us to wear corduroys somewhere. It's the fabric of 11/11," he said.
O'Connell most recently starred in CBS' The Defenders and Romijn will appear on NBC's Chuck.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10