Jerry Seinfeld Debuts 5 Minutes of New Material on 'Late Show'(Video)
Jokes about beverages, littering and death beds filled his set.
Hydrating. The temperature of beer. "Hands-free" living. The art of littering at a movie theater.
Those are some of the "topics about nothing" that filled Jerry Seinfeld's surprise five-minute set of new comedy material performed Thursday night on Late Show With David Letterman.
The performance caps a nice run for the long-running CBS talk show. Last week was the first time Late Show beat ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! in the ratings since the latter debuted in the 11:35 p.m. slot in January. The ratings surge -- Letterman averaged 3.4 million total viewers to Kimmel's 2.5 million -- is largely credited to a heavy marketing push during the Feb. 3 Super Bowl.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR