Jerry Seinfeld Returns to TV Stand-Up
Explains ratings system to David Letterman.
Jerry Seinfeld made a rare return to TV stand-up comedy on the Late Show With David Letterman Tuesday night.
The comic explained the new rating system: "The only ratings anyone cares about is sucks and great. They're the same."
He also joked about 5-hour energy drinks, and being embarrassed performing with Paul McCartney in front of President Barack Obama at the White House.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR