Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars' Returns in January (Video)
The third season of the web series, which has featured Chris Rock, Sarah Silverman and Ricky Gervais, will premiere Jan 2.
A third season of Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee will be served up early next year.
Six episodes of the web series will arrive beginning on Jan. 2, available to stream on Cars' official site and on Crackle.com, which announced the news on Thursday.
The series, which debuted in July 2012, features Seinfeld in casual conversations with notable comedians as they sit for coffee or take a drive in classic cars.
Season two featured Chris Rock, Sarah Silverman, Don Rickles and David Letterman, while the debut season saw Ricky Gervais, Larry David and Seinfeld alum Michael Richards chatting with the veteran comedian.
The season-three teaser doesn't show much of the latest collaborations; the front hood of a Pontiac GTO is seen driving around a neighborhood while Seinfeld's voice is heard discussing nothing in particular with several other comedians.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR