SallyAnn Salsano's 'Nail Files' Gets a Second Season on TV Guide Network
The series from the "The Jersey Shore" honcho will return for an eight episode second season this summer.
TV Guide Network is moving forward with SallyAnn Salsano's Nail Files.
The network has ordered a second season of the Nielsen performer from the Jersey Shore executive producer. The series, which premiered last summer to the net's highest ratings for an original series, will once again feature The Painted Nail salon and its owner Katie Cazoria when it returns for eight episodes this summer.
“Nail Files quickly found a loyal viewing audience on TV Guide Network and became one of the most talked about new reality shows last summer among women,” said TV Guide Network Chairman Allen Shapiro in a statement.
Added Salsano, who produces the show with her team at 495 Productions: “Season two will follow the colorful escapades of Katie’s professional and personal life. Expect a drama-filled, entertaining season that will give viewers a chance to see Katie in action as a businesswoman, nail industry trend-setter and bride-to-be.”
The series' second season will share space on the TV Guide schedule with such shows as Hollywood Moms Night and Wilson Phillips: Still Holding On.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR