‘Jersey Shore’ Premiere Is MTV’s Highest Rated Series Telecast Ever
11:53 AM PST 1/7/2011 by Marisa Guthrie
More than 8 million viewers tune in for Thursday's show.
The third season premiere of Jersey Shore on Thursday night delivered MTV’s highest rated series telecast ever notching 8.4 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile