'Jersey Shore' Cast, Execs to Appear at MIPTV 2012
MTV’s hit show will be the subject of a keynote showcase on April 2nd at the international content market
The Cote d’Azur will get a Jersey Shore makeover when the cast and senior programming execs of MTV’s hit show head from the boardwalk to the Croisette for a keynote showcase at this year’s MIPTV market.
Cast members Deena Nicole Cortese and Vinny Guadagnino will join Chris Linn, MTV’s executive vp programming and head of production, and Caroline Beaton, senior vp international program sales at Viacom International Media Networks, on April 2 for “Jersey Shore: How MTV Is Cracking the Millennial Code.”
MIPTV attendees will get a lesson in fake tanning in addition to an inside look at the Jersey Shore phenomenon and MTV’s innovative programming.
Since its 2009 launch, Jersey Shore has become the network’s most iconic series, with record audience figures stateside and across the globe. Jersey Shore’s fifth season will wash up internationally on MTV in March.
MIPTV runs April 1-4 in Cannes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera