'Jersey Shore' Cast, Execs to Appear at MIPTV 2012
MTV’s hit show will be the subject of a keynote showcase on April 2nd at the international content market
The Cote d’Azur will get a Jersey Shore makeover when the cast and senior programming execs of MTV’s hit show head from the boardwalk to the Croisette for a keynote showcase at this year’s MIPTV market.
Cast members Deena Nicole Cortese and Vinny Guadagnino will join Chris Linn, MTV’s executive vp programming and head of production, and Caroline Beaton, senior vp international program sales at Viacom International Media Networks, on April 2 for “Jersey Shore: How MTV Is Cracking the Millennial Code.”
MIPTV attendees will get a lesson in fake tanning in addition to an inside look at the Jersey Shore phenomenon and MTV’s innovative programming.
Since its 2009 launch, Jersey Shore has become the network’s most iconic series, with record audience figures stateside and across the globe. Jersey Shore’s fifth season will wash up internationally on MTV in March.
MIPTV runs April 1-4 in Cannes.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR