'Jersey Shore' Third Season Ratings Rock in Canada
The guidos and guidettes pull in big numbers on MTV Canada for third season premiere Thursday night.
TORONTO – Jersey Shore ratings have gone through the roof in Canada.
The third season bow Thursday night on MTV Canada pulled in 377,000 total viewers, up 13% from the second season debut last July, according to BBM Canada data.
The debut also delivered 236,000 young viewers (12-34), up 17% from the season two premiere.
MTV Canada-parent CTV also reports the third season premiere was the most-watched non-sports cable program of the day in Canada in the 12-34 and 18-34 audience demos.
Jersey Shore is MTV Canada’s best-performing series ever, with the second season average audience of 406,500 total viewers having risen 317% over the first season average audience, according to BBM Canada data.
South of the border, Jersey Shore's third season debut broke a series telecast record for MTV on Thursday.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!