'Jersey Shore' Third Season Ratings Rock in Canada
The guidos and guidettes pull in big numbers on MTV Canada for third season premiere Thursday night.
TORONTO – Jersey Shore ratings have gone through the roof in Canada.
The third season bow Thursday night on MTV Canada pulled in 377,000 total viewers, up 13% from the second season debut last July, according to BBM Canada data.
The debut also delivered 236,000 young viewers (12-34), up 17% from the season two premiere.
MTV Canada-parent CTV also reports the third season premiere was the most-watched non-sports cable program of the day in Canada in the 12-34 and 18-34 audience demos.
Jersey Shore is MTV Canada’s best-performing series ever, with the second season average audience of 406,500 total viewers having risen 317% over the first season average audience, according to BBM Canada data.
South of the border, Jersey Shore's third season debut broke a series telecast record for MTV on Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack