'Jersey Shore': Top 10 Quotes From Italy's Episode 2
7.4 million viewers watched the reality stars deal with roommate drama and have their work orientation in Italy.
In season three’s second episode, which beat the GOP debate in viewers Thursday night, the cast cooks their first Sunday dinner in Italy, The Situation continues on his quest for Snooki nookie and Ronnie and Sammi revisit some of their old drama.
Here are the top 10 quotes from episode two.
1. The most notable quotes to come out of the series second outing were Pauly D and Vinny's "She's too young for you" jokes after meeting underage girls in the club. "Yo, if she still have coloring books....she's too young for you, man!" joked Pauly D.
2. “Never in my life, have I met a girl that could just hook up and have no feelings. They always end up having some kind of feelings … somewhere.” Pauly D explains after hearing Deena Nicole wanted to be friends with benefits.
3. “Where’s the closest bathroom? I’m trying not to piss in public…again” JWOWW, referring to the times she's pee'd on camera in previous seasons.
4. "Making coffee in Italy is like making coffee in the 1600s” JWOWW on having to use a coffee grinder.
5. "It looks like Beauty and the Beast … I feel like people are gonna start singing out their windows," Vinny on walking through the streets of Florence.
6. "God, everything’s in another language," Deena says while grocery shopping in Italy. "Oh my God, it’s so hard in a grocery store trying to figure out the hell what is what. You’re reading and it’s like different words. Like what the hell is this. Like, nothing’s in English.”
7. “These are like weird strawberries, are these good like this?” Sammi, on finding raspberries in the refrigerator.
8. "If Jionni can’t make Snooki happy, then The Situation’s happy to step up to the plate and hit a homer,” The Situation, who for the second week in a row, seems to be dealing with having feelings for Snooki.
9. "It's like a love-cuzzi because it gravitates you towards each other," Ronnie, on getting uncomfortable after sharing the two-person jacuzzi with Vinny.
10. "Vatican, that's the one that Leonardo DiVinci painted with his hand," Ronnie, incorrectly identifying a church, and the Sistine Chapel's painter (Michelangelo) in Florence.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR