'Jersey Shore's' Vinny, 'Glee's' Naya Rivera Appear in Anti-Gay Bullying Ads (Video)
"Dancing With the Stars'" Chaz Bono, "Modern Family" stars, Tori Spelling and Shaquille O’Neal also appear in GLAAD's new PSAs.
Jersey Shore's Vinny Guadagnino, Glee's Naya Rivera and the cast of Pretty Little Liars are teaming up for GLAAD's newest anti-bullying initiative.
In new PSAs, they all warn against gay bullying, which has claimed multiple young lives in the recent year.
Also appearing in the spots (watch below): LGBT advocate and Dancing With the Stars competitor Chaz Bono, Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott, Milk director and screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, Parks and Recreation's Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones, Ariel Winter of Modern Family and Extra's Mario Lopez.
GLAAD also announced plans for "Spirit Day," on Oct. 20, in which corporations will adopt purple logos and people will wear purple to stand against LGBT bullying. MTV will turn its on-air logo purple, and AT&T, Comcast, Facebook and Yahoo! will also be involved. Personalities on CNBC, E! and MSNBC will wear purple, as will Bravo's Andy Cohen, MTV's Steve-O and Top Chef's Padma Laksmi.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR