Jersey spawns another reality show
Oxygen planning series called 'Jersey Couture'
You've heard of "Jersey Shore," now get ready for "Jersey Couture."
Oxygen is readying to launch an entry into the ranks of Jersey-reality fare with a new fashion-based reality show, joining Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," Style's "Jerseylicious" and, of course, MTV's "Jersey Shore."
The show follows a family that owns a formal wear shop (hmm, leopard print wedding dresses?).
Oxygen will likely announce the series at its TCA panel on Sunday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR