Jesse Eisenberg joining '30 Minutes or Less'
Actor reteams with 'Zombieland' director for action comedy
Jesse Eisenberg is reteaming with his "Zombieland" director Ruben Fleischer for MRC's action comedy "30 Minutes or Less."
Eisenberg joins Aziz Ansari and Danny McBride in the project, being produced by Red Hour's Ben Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld, which is Fleischer's follow-up to his breakthrough hit, "Zombieland."
Written by Michael Diliberti and Matthew Sullivan, "30 Minutes" revolves around a junior high history teacher (Ansari) and a pizza-delivery man (Eisenberg) who are forced to rob a bank when one of them is strapped to a bomb vest.
McBride is playing one of the men looking to score some cash. Michael Pena is on board as a tatooed assassin, while comedian Nick Swardson is McBride's best friend.
Jeremy Kramer also is producing the pic, which is eyeing a summer shoot.
ICM-repped Eisenberg recently wrapped production on "The Social Network," the David Fincher-directed drama about the founders of Facebook that sees Eisenberg portray co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram