Jesse James sets Spike ratings record
'Dead Man' debuts to 2 million viewers
Jesse James' new stunt series is alive and kicking on Spike TV, with a premiere episode that set new ratings records for the network.
"Jesse James Is a Dead Man" debuted Sunday night at 10 p.m. and drew the largest audience ever for an unscripted Spike TV series. "Dead Man" was seen by 2 million viewers -- including 900,000 among the network's target demo of men 18-49.
In the premiere episode, the former "Monster Garage" personality rode a 1,000-horsepower motorbike powered by highly combustible nitromethane fuel. Upcoming challenges include racing in the Baja 500 off-road race, riding a motorcycle in minus-60 degree temperatures across an ice highway and other bike-based challenges. Ten episodes are being produced by James' company and Base Prods.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR