Jesse Tyler Ferguson Weds Justin Mikita in New York
The ceremony was reportedly officiated by screenwriter Tony Kushner.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson and fiance Justin Mikita married on Saturday night in New York City, reports People.
The ceremony was officiated by Lincoln screenwriter Tony Kushner, Ferguson's rep told the magazine.
Ferguson, who stars in Modern Family, recently garnered an Emmy nomination in the supporting actor category for his portrayal of lawyer Mitchell Pritchett in the ABC show.
The newly married couple received well-wishes from fellow celebrities on Twitter.
Modern Family castmember Julie Bowen wrote: "It's official. @jessetyler and @JustinMikita are Mr and Mr! #bestweddingever." Added Joan Rivers: "Wishing @jessetyler and @JustinMikita all the love, good wishes and luck in the world today, and every day after! Xxx."
Ferguson and Mikita jointly run a nonprofit titled Tie the Knot, which sells designer bow ties and uses the proceeds to advocate for marriage equality nationwide.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR