Jessica Biel-Starrer 'The Tall Man' Acquired by Image Entertainment
The U.S. distributor picked up all domestic rights to the mystery thriller from writer/director Pascal Laugier to screen at SXSW.
TORONTO - Image Entertainment has acquired all U.S. rights to the Jessica Biel-starring thriller The Tall Man as part of a deal with Canadian co-producer Mind’s Eye Entertainment unveiled this week at SXSW.
International distributor France’s SND started shopping the feature from writer/director Pascal Laugier at last year’s AFM, before a world bow in Berlin and a screening this month in Austin, Texas.
The film, which was shot in northern British Columbia, is a France-Canada co-production produced by Minds Eye Entertainment, Radar Films, Forecast Pictures and Highwire Pictures.
Image Entertainment picked up the theatrical, home entertainment, digital, VOD and broadcast rights to the mystery about an unidentified child abductor.
The ensemble cast includes Jodelle Ferland, Stephen McHattie, William B. Davis, Samantha Ferris and Katherine Ramdeen.
The distribution deal was unveiled by Image Entertainment’s Bill Bromiley and Minds Eye Entertainment’s Kevin DeWalt.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR