Jessica Chastain, Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field Added as SAG Awards Presenters
Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Damian Lewis and Julianne Moore will also participate in the 19th annual event on Jan. 27.
More actors have been added to the line-up as presenters at the 19th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Argo’s Alan Arkin and John Goodman, Lincoln’s Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field and Zero Dark Thirty star Jessica Chastain will all present at the SAG Awards on Sunday, Jan. 27, from the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles. Arkin, Day-Lewis, Field and Chastain are all nominated for SAG acting awards.
Additionally, Homeland’s Damian Lewis and Game Change’s Julianne Moore have also been added to the roster of presenters. Both are also nominated for acting awards.
They join a long list of previously announced presenters, including Ben Affleck, Alec Baldwin, Bradley Cooper, Jeff Daniels, Viola Davis, Robert De Niro, Neil Patrick Harris, Anne Hathaway, SAG-AFTRA co-president Ken Howard, Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence, Julianna Margulies, Busy Philipps, SAG-AFTRA co-president Roberta Reardon, Carl Reiner, Liev Schreiber, Taye Diggs, Justin Timberlake, Kerry Washington, Naomi Watts and Sigourney Weaver.
The 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards will be simulcast live coast-to-coast on TNT and TBS on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET /5 p.m. PT.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR