'Gossip Girl' Actress Joins Indie Romantic Comedy 'Two Night Stand' (Exclusive)
Jessica Szohr has been tapped to join the Beau Flynn- and Ruben Fleischer-produced movie, which will be the directorial debut of Max Nichols.
Former Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr is in negotiations to join Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller in Two Night Stand, an indie romantic comedy being produced by Beau Flynn and his Flynn Picture Co. are producing along with Ruben Fleischer.
Max Nichols is making his feature directorial debut on the project about two people meet online and get together for a one-night stand. The couple gets snowed in the next morning and are forced to spend more time together.
Szohr will play Tipton’s best friend, a workaholic roommate who encourages Tipton to get back into the dating world to help get over her ex.
Mark Hammer wrote the script and is exec producing along with Adam Yoelin.
Shooting is scheduled for September in New York.
Szohr has been working steadily in the feature world since leaving Gossip Girl in 2011. He is shooting Shawn Levy’s The Internship, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, and recently wrapped Ten Cent Pistol, opposite Jena Malone.
She is repped by ICM Partners, Mosaic and Bloom Hergott.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR