Jessie J, Ellie Goulding, Oh Land to Headline ELLE's Women In Music Event
The Hollywood soiree (scheduled for April 11) celebrates the magazine's May issue, which features profiles of Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson and Lana Del Rey.
British singers Jessie J and Ellie Goulding along with Denmark’s Oh Land will headline ELLE’s third annual Women in Music Event benefitting the VH1 Save the Music Foundation.
Scheduled for April 11 at Hollywood club Avalon, the concert highlights the magazine’s Women in Music-themed May issue, which hits newsstands on April 17and features profiles of Kelly Clarkson, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Patti Smith and Santigold, amongst others.
The night will kick off with a custom RealD 3D introduction. Others sponsors include Ford Mustang and Raymond Weil. DJ Daisy O’Dell, who has performed with Prince and Lady Gaga, will handle tunes in between live performances.
The Save the Music Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to restoring instrumental music education program in schools across the U.S.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR