Jillian Michaels, Alison Sweeney Hold Auction to Raise Money for Striking 'Biggest Loser' Crew
Michaels has already received more than 30 bids -- up to $9,300 -- for a personal training session.
Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper and Alison Sweeney are holding an eBay auction to raise money for the striking Biggest Loser crew.
Michaels and Harper are accepting bids for 1-hour personal one-on-one personal training sessions, and Sweeney is auctioning off three private luncheons. Proceeds will be donated to the BL Strike Relief Fund.
As of Wednesday morning, Michaels had received 34 bids up to $9,300; Harper got 15 bids up to $2,000, and Sweeney’s lunch was bid up to $1,125 by five people.
The fund was created to assist the crew members, many of whom have worked on the show for all of its 10 seasons. They are currently on strike to go under contract with IATSE to receive health and pension benefits.
On Tuesday, the leader of the Los Angeles county AFL-CIO affiliate, Maria Elena Durazo, told The Hollywood Reporter the organization would send picketers in support of the striking workers. READ more labor updates.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR