Jim Carrey: What's Next for the Actor
The "Mr. Popper's Penguins" star made a video proclaiming his love for "The Help" actress Emma Stone.
Jim Carrey made headlines earlier this week when he made a video professing his love for The Help actress Emma Stone, which crashed the actor's official website.
After breaking out in the Ace Ventura films and 1994's The Mask, in which he co-starred with Cameron Diaz, Carrey has made a steady flow of movies, with Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind and The Truman Show. Most recently, Carrey starred in Mr. Popper's Penguins and I Love You Phillip Morris, the latter with Ewan McGregor. He even did a brief stint on NBC's The Office in the seventh season finale, "Search Committee."
But what does the Canadian-American actor have lined up next?
According to reports, Carrey is attached to the comedy Under Cover, in which he would play a man who turns to "the therapeutic power of a cover band."
There were rumors swirling that Carrey and Amy Adams would voice the popular characters for the animated feature Popeye, but Sony told Collider earlier this month that those casting reports were false.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR