Jim Caviezel joins thriller 'Transit'
EXCLUSIVE: James Frain also cast in After Dark film
Jim Caviezel has been cast in the After Dark Films thriller "Transit." He joins Elisabeth Rohm, Harold Perrineau and Diora Baird in the Antonio Negret-directed project, which also has cast James Frain.
In the story line, thieves on the run from a bank robbery come across a suburban family on its way to a camping trip. When the criminals stash their stolen money in the family's SUV at a rest stop, the road trippers, with Caviezel as the protective father, unwittingly draw the murderous band of outlaws on their trail.
Courtney Solomon is producing the project, and Joel Silver is an executive producer. Michael Gilvary ("According to Greta") wrote the screenplay.
The ICM-repped Caviezel has starred in "The Stoning of Soraya M.," "Frequency," "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "The Passion of the Christ." He also recently had the title role in AMC's miniseries "The Prisoner."
Repped by Affirmative Entertainment, Frain ("The Count of Monte Cristo") most recently appeared in "Everybody's Fine." Next up are "Tron: Legacy" and "Water for Elephants."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram