Jim and Elizabeth Wiatt to Divorce
The former William Morris Agency chairman and CEO and his wife will continue living together in their Brentwood, Calif. home for now.
Former William Morris Agency chairman and CEO Jim Wiatt and wife Elizabeth are splitting up, Wiatt's spokesman confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Wiatts have not yet filed divorce papers. They will continue living in their Brentwood home for now and raise their children together. "It's a completely boring, non-Hollywood divorce. There's no drama in this one," says a friend.
Wiatt is currently a strategic advisor at AOL. He stepped down from the company's board last October in order to play a larger role in AOL businesses, expanding AOL's development of content, partnerships and relationships across the entertainment and media sectors.
The agency veteran joined AOL's first post-Time Warner merger board in fall 2009.
He told THR of his role at AOL in 2010, "We are still in the beginning stages of content opportunities on the Internet and social networks. And we are looking at how this will all translate to mass audiences and advertiser relationships."
Elizabeth Wiatt serves on the board of the Natural Resources Defense Council and was co-owner of the short-lived teen clothing store, Fashionology L.A.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game