Jimmy Buffett Trademarks Charlie Sheen Catchphrase Tiger Blood
Margaritaville Enterprises LLC. put in two applications to use the phrase on vodka and energy drinks.
Charlie Sheen may want to trademark his catchphrases.
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Enterprises LLC has filed documents with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to trademark "Tiger Blood" for use in vodka and energy drinks, TMZ.com reports.
Sheen made the phrase popular in several of this bizarre online rants, and was even caught on video waving a bottle labeled "Tiger Blood" on the roof of Live Nation.
Buffett isn't the only one to capitalize on Sheen's trademarks
As THR, Esq. reported Thursday, a video website that keeps track of new Sheen appearances has registered "Tiger Blood TV." A Florida-based toy manufacturer has registered the "Magic Charlie Ball." Another company registered "Adonis DNA" for a line of dietary and nutritional supplements.
Sheen made a merchandising deal with Live Nation to sell "Winning" T-shirts, among other merchandise bearing his favorite logos, on his sold-out live tour.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR