Jimmy Fallon Reveals Photo of New Daughter
The proud father debuts Winnie Rose Fallon on Instagram.
Jimmy Fallon can't seem to control his excitement over being a new dad.
After gushing about his daughter, Winnie Rose, on Late Night Wednesday, the NBC host revealed a picture of her on Instagram on Thursday.
"I would like to introduce ... Winnie Rose Fallon," he wrote in a post, which received more than 53,000 likes in the first hour.
On his show Wednesday, Fallon said his daughter is "so cute, and weighed five pounds, nine ounces when she was born Tuesday.
"It's very taxing on the fathers," he said. "I don't know how it is on the mothers. I'm emotionally drained."
He also claimed he now understood the urge of parents to constantly post pictures of their children on social media. Could this be the first of many pictures of Winnie Rose we're treated to?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama