Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Carolla Fest Honoring Former Paramount CEO Frank Mancuso, Sr.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Uncle Frank Potenza's Helping Hand Fund, among other charities.
Former Paramount chairman Frank Mancuso Sr. will be honored Thursday evening at the opening night gala of Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla's annual San Gennaro festival.
The gala's theme is "Hooray for Hollywood," and includes a live auction with Kimmel and Carolla, a salute to Italian-American actors and a late-night performance by comedian Mike Marino.
The San Gennaro festival is celebrating its 10th year and runs from Sept. 23-25 behind the Jimmy Kimmel Live theater in Hollywood.
Kimmel said in a statement, "The Feast of San Gennaro is something my family and I look forward to every year. I have no doubt that our tenth year will be a great one."
Mancuso headed Paramount from 1984-1991. He also served as chairman and CEO MGM, where he acquired both Orion Pictures and PolyGram Filmed Entertainment.
All proceeds from the "prima notte" gala and the festival benefit the San Gennaro Foundation, which aids children and families in need by donating funds to local charities. Uncle Frank Potenza's Helping Hand Fund, named after Kimmel's Uncle Frank, St. Vincent's Meals on Wheels, and the LAFD Children's Support Group are among the recipients of festival funds.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR