Jimmy Kimmel, Molly McNearney Engaged
The comedian will wed his late night show's co-head writer, THR confirms.
Jimmy Kimmel is engaged to Molly McNearny, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Jimmy Kimmel Live! host, 44, asked McNearny, a co-head writer for the Emmy-nominated ABC late night show, to marry him while on vacation in South Africa, in Kruger National Forest. The news was first reported by People.com.
The news comes during an already eventful year for Kimmel. Earlier this year, he roasted the President as emcee of the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. Come September, he will host the Emmy Awards, airing on ABC.
Kimmel has been married before; in 1988, he wed his first wife, with whom he had two children in the early 90s. After their 2002 split, he dated comedienne Sarah Silverman, with whom he split in 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game