Jimmy Kimmel, Molly McNearney Engaged
The comedian will wed his late night show's co-head writer, THR confirms.
Jimmy Kimmel is engaged to Molly McNearny, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Jimmy Kimmel Live! host, 44, asked McNearny, a co-head writer for the Emmy-nominated ABC late night show, to marry him while on vacation in South Africa, in Kruger National Forest. The news was first reported by People.com.
The news comes during an already eventful year for Kimmel. Earlier this year, he roasted the President as emcee of the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. Come September, he will host the Emmy Awards, airing on ABC.
Kimmel has been married before; in 1988, he wed his first wife, with whom he had two children in the early 90s. After their 2002 split, he dated comedienne Sarah Silverman, with whom he split in 2009.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead