Jinga Sells 'The Hunt' in Japan
Thomas Szczepanski's debut horror film stars Zuriel De Peslouan, Jellali Mouina and Sarah Lucide.
A movie about a journalist investigating a secret society who hunt humans for money, The Hunt, is winging its way to Japan.
U.K. sales banner Jinga Films sold Thomas Szczepanski's debut horror film, which stars Zuriel De Peslouan, Jellali Mouina and Sarah Lucide, to New Select for the territory.
Jinga, who specialize in fantasy and horror genre fare also reported brisk sales on a slew of its AFM titles including one with MTI to bring Exodus to North America. Accent secured New Zealand and Australian rights for controversial Eastern European thriller A Serbian Film. Jinga also sold the title to Filmicom for Italy.
Opening snapped up Timer for France, California Films took Shadow for Brazil and Fine Films snared Gnaw for Japan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)