Jinga Sells 'The Hunt' in Japan
Thomas Szczepanski's debut horror film stars Zuriel De Peslouan, Jellali Mouina and Sarah Lucide.
A movie about a journalist investigating a secret society who hunt humans for money, The Hunt, is winging its way to Japan.
U.K. sales banner Jinga Films sold Thomas Szczepanski's debut horror film, which stars Zuriel De Peslouan, Jellali Mouina and Sarah Lucide, to New Select for the territory.
Jinga, who specialize in fantasy and horror genre fare also reported brisk sales on a slew of its AFM titles including one with MTI to bring Exodus to North America. Accent secured New Zealand and Australian rights for controversial Eastern European thriller A Serbian Film. Jinga also sold the title to Filmicom for Italy.
Opening snapped up Timer for France, California Films took Shadow for Brazil and Fine Films snared Gnaw for Japan.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'