J.J. Abrams Dishes on 'Alcatraz,' 'Super 8' and 'Fringe' Moving to Friday Nights
He tells THR what to expect from his upcoming projects.
To say J.J. Abrams is a busy man is like stating the sky is blue. The prolific multihyphenate, in addition to working on a "Star Trek" sequel, has several other projects in the works -- TV's "Alcatraz," which is set up at Fox and "Super 8," which is heading for the big screen via Paramount. And he keeps adding projects, like the recent news that he's developing the crime drama "Pulp" for the small screen. The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Abrams on Tuesday night at Fox's Television Critics Association winter press tour party in Pasadena, Calif., to get the latest on "Super 8," "Alcatraz" and what he thinks about the network moving "Fringe."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR