Joan Allen, Albert Finney to Continue Their 'Bourne Legacy'
The two veterans of the spy series are returning for the new installment, starring Jeremy Renner.
Joan Allen and Albert Finney are in negotiations to join Universal's The Bourne Legacy, the latest installment in the successful Bourne spy series.
While Matt Damon is not headlining this installment of the franchise -- instead, Jeremy Renner will star as a new operative -- Allen and Finney will step back into the roles they created in the previous chapters. Allen will again be seen as the CIA agent she played in 2004's The Bourne Supremacy and 2007's The Bourne Ultimatum. Finney, who was seen as the head of a behavior modification program in Ultimatum, will pick up where he left off as well.
Tony Gilroy, who was a writer on the first three Bourne movies, is both writing and directing this time around.
Legacy will also star Rachel Weisz, Oscar Isaac and Edward Norton.
Frank Marshall, Captivate Entertainment's Ben Smith and Jeffrey Weiner, and Pat Crowley are producing. Jennifer Fox is exec producer.
Allen is repped by ICM and attorney J. Franklin Stewart, while Finney is repped by Simkins Partnership.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!