Joe Jonas Releases First Solo Single 'See No More' (Listen)
The former Jonas Brothers member co-wrote the tune with Chris Brown.
Joe Jonas kicked off his solo career Friday with the premiere of his highly anticipated first single, "See No More."
The former Jonas Brothers singer debuted the song on Chicago radio station B96 (96.3 FM). In describing his approach to flying solo, Jonas told DJs Julian and J, "It's exciting, you know? I mean, having my brothers' support in this whole project is the biggest thing for me and the fact that they're loving the music and everything."
Jonas and Chris Brown co-wrote the mid-tempo R&B-inspired pop song, with Brian Kennedy producing. The vulnerable lyrics detail a man's attempts to end a dysfunctional relationship.
"I don't want to wait for you / I don't want to wake up thinking, hoping you'll get it right this time / 'Cause you know that you're so cold / I don't want to see no more," he sings in the chorus.
"See No More" will be available for download on iTunes starting June 13. Jonas' solo album drops September 6.
Listen to "See No More" below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game