Joe Matza, Robert Solomon Join Panavision Board Of Directors
The camera maker is currently conducting a search for a new CEO following last week’s resignation of John Suh.
Joe Matza and Robert Solomon—two vets of Hollywood’s postproduction industry—have joined Panavision’s board of the directors.
The announcement comes less than a week after the resignation of Panavision president and CEO John Suh. Bob Del Genio is now acting CEO of the camera maker, which has begun the search for a new CEO.
Matza co-founded Hollywood-based postproduction facility EFILM in 1992, and he served as its president and CEO until June 2010. Panavision purchased EFILM in 2001 and Deluxe Laboratories purchased EFILM from Panavision in 2004.
Solomon’s background includes executive roles at Ascent Media, for which he served as president and CEO. Deluxe acquired Ascent Media in late 2010. Solomon owns consulting firm Missions Possible.
Suh is scheduled to join Deluxe Entertainment Services Group as chief administrative officer. He was upped to CEO of Panavision in June 2011, succeeding Bill Bevins, who was named Panavision’s president and CEO in 2009.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!