Joe Schlosser Joins Shine America as Senior VP Communications
The veteran PR executive previously worked at NBC.
Veteran PR executive Joe Schlosser has been tapped to join Shine America in the newly created position of senior vp communications.
In his new position, Schlosser will oversee the company's corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations, as well as serve as Shine America's chief press officer and communications liaison with Shine Group. He will begin next month.
“Joe is one of the most respected PR executives in the business and we are thrilled for him to join Shine America. His extensive experience in all facets of communications will be invaluable as we elevate the corporate profile of Shine America, our slate programs and their consumer products," said Shine America CEO Carl Fennessy.
Schlosser previously worked at NBC, most recently as senior vice president of NBC entertainment television publicity. Other positions he held included senior vice president, communications of NBCUniversal domestic television distribution. He also worked at NBC Enterprises from 2002-04.
Prior to joining the NBC family, he worked at a television trade publication.
Shine America is behind series such as The Biggest Loser, MasterChef and The Office.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR