Jessica Simpson's Parents, Joe and Tina, File for Divorce
The pair call it quits after a long marriage, two daughters and two grandchildren, a family rep confirms.
Jessica Simpson's parents are calling it quits on their marriage.
"Joe and Tina Simpson have filed for divorce. It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time," a rep for the family confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
Joe Simpson, a former minister-turned-dadager who loves the limelight, has managed the entertainment careers of daughters Jessica and Ashlee, who are both singer-actresses. He notably helped launch Jessica into the reality TV spotlight during her former marriage to Nick Lachey with the hit MTV series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica.
In May, the 32-year-old star welcomed to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew, with fiance Eric Johnson.
Besides Maxwell, the Simpsons are also grandparents to 3-year-old Bronx Mowgli, Ashlee's son with ex-husband Pete Wentz.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR