Joel Chiodi Named EVP, Branding and Social Marketing of Legendary Entertainment
He'll oversee corporate branding for the company behind "Inception," "Clash of the Titans" and "The Dark Knight."
Joel Chiodi has been named executive vice president of branding and social marketing at Legendary Entertainment.
He'll report to Legendary’s chairman and CEO, Thomas Tull.
Chiodi is tasked with reaching the fandom demographic through social media, digital strategies, promotions and events. Legendary's film properties are marketed through Warner Bros.' marketing devision with Legednary's co-production and co-financing partnership.
Legendary Pictures is currently developing an adaptation of Warcraft, to be directed by Spider-man's Sam Raimi, Godzilla, based on Toho Company’s famed character; Pacific Rim directed by Guillermo del Toro; Warren Ellis’ Gravel; and Mass Effect, based on Electronic Arts and BioWare’s hit video game franchise.
Legendary's productions include Inception, Clash of the Titans and The Dark Knight.
Chiodi joins from NFL Network, where he was vp of marketing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR