Johanna Fuentes joins Showtime PR
New York-based exec joins network from Bravo
Johanna Fuentes has joined Showtime Networks as vp corporate public relations.
Based in New York, she will handle corporate trade and business media relations for the pay cable network, reporting to Richard Licata, Showtime's executive vp corporate communications.
Fuentes most recently was vp communications at Bravo. Before that, spent six years at CBS as director entertainment communications. She oversaw campaigns for the telecasts of the Grammys and Tonys and series "The King of Queens," "CSI: NY" and "Survivor."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera