John Cho, Clark Duke Join 'Identity Thief' (Exclusive)
Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy lead the Universal comedy.
John Cho and Clark Duke have joined the cast of The Identity Thief, a Universal comedy being toplined by Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.
Seth Gordon is directing the feature project, which centers on a milquetoast family man (Bateman) who gets a life-lesson in stepping up when his identity is stolen by a mess of a woman (McCarthy).
Cho will play a rising investment exec who is starting his own firm and wants Bateman to join him.
Duke will play an Eagle Scout who, along with his buddies, is on a secret revenge mission to find the man who bilked him.
Amanda Peet is also on board the project, which is being produced by Scott Stuber and Pamela Abdy and their recently-christened Bluegrass Films label. Peter Morgan is exec producing.
Cho is best known for starring as Harold in the Harold & Kumar comedies and is on screens with American Reunion. He is currently shooting J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek movie which sees him reprise the role of Sulu and appears in this summer’s Total Recall remake. Cho is repped by Gersh, Principato-Young and attorney Alex Kohner.
Duke starred on ABC Family’s Greek. His feature credits include Hot Tub Time Machine, Kick-Ass and Sex Drive. He is repped by WME and Mosaic
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR