John Cusack, Malin Akerman to Star in the Thriller 'The Numbers Station'
Kasper Barfoed is directing the project, which Content is selling at the upcoming American Film Market.
John Cusack is set to star in The Numbers Station, a thriller in which he will play a disgraced black ops agent charged with protecting a CIA code operator, played by Malin Akerman.
Danish director Kasper Barfoed is helming the project, which has been written by F. Scott Frazier and which will be produced by Furst Film’s Sean and Bryan Furst and Matador Pictures’ Nigel Thomas.
Content will be selling the film, which is scheduled to start principal photography in mid-November, at the upcoming American Film Market.
Cusack, repped by CAA and Steve Burkow of Ziffren Brittenham, will be seen in the upcoming The Paperboy, Frozen Ground and The Raven.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR