John Cusack, Malin Akerman to Star in the Thriller 'The Numbers Station'
Kasper Barfoed is directing the project, which Content is selling at the upcoming American Film Market.
John Cusack is set to star in The Numbers Station, a thriller in which he will play a disgraced black ops agent charged with protecting a CIA code operator, played by Malin Akerman.
Danish director Kasper Barfoed is helming the project, which has been written by F. Scott Frazier and which will be produced by Furst Film’s Sean and Bryan Furst and Matador Pictures’ Nigel Thomas.
Content will be selling the film, which is scheduled to start principal photography in mid-November, at the upcoming American Film Market.
Cusack, repped by CAA and Steve Burkow of Ziffren Brittenham, will be seen in the upcoming The Paperboy, Frozen Ground and The Raven.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott