John Galliano to File Defamation Claim Against Couple Accusing Him of Anti-Semitic Remarks
The Dior designer denies reports that he "verbally attacked" two people in Paris.
Chief Christian Dior Designer John Galliano, who was suspended from his duties at the fashion house after allegedly making anti-Semitic remarks at a couple in Paris, plans to file a defamation claim against the two, his lawyer says.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR