John Galliano 'To Go Directly Into Rehab' (Report)
IHT's Suzy Menkes reports that the troubled designer will seek help from "the pace of fashion today."
John Galliano will seek professional help following his filmed anti-Semitic outbursts and moves to legally fire the designer from Christian Dior.
Suzy Menkes wrote in the International Herald Tribune Tuesday afternoon that unnamed friends of Galliano "say that they have finally persuaded the troubled designer to go immediately into rehab."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR