John Galliano 'To Go Directly Into Rehab' (Report)
IHT's Suzy Menkes reports that the troubled designer will seek help from "the pace of fashion today."
John Galliano will seek professional help following his filmed anti-Semitic outbursts and moves to legally fire the designer from Christian Dior.
Suzy Menkes wrote in the International Herald Tribune Tuesday afternoon that unnamed friends of Galliano "say that they have finally persuaded the troubled designer to go immediately into rehab."
No specific ailment was listed for the need for rehab. But Menkes pointed out that "the pace of fashion today" and the "rigorous structure of a corporate fashion house, broke the fragile, artistic creator."
The video flap hit just as Paris' Fashion week has kicked off.
Dior hasn’t said it will cancel its runway show on March 5 and still plans to go ahead with Galliano’s personal presentation on March 6.
No word on whether fashion industry moguls or celebs will boycott the events in light of Galliano’s behavior.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game