John Kochman Joins Cohen Media Group
The former executive director of Unifrance USA will work with exec vp Gary Rubin in acquiring new films.
John Kochman has joined the acquisition team at Cohen Media Group, it was announced Friday by Charles S. Cohen, chairman and CEO of the theatrical and home video distributor. He will work alongside CMG executive vp Gary Rubin in acquiring films for CMG.
Kochman comes to CMG from Unifrance USA, the French film industry’s international arm for promoting French cinema, where he has been executive director. He has also served stints at StudioCanal and MK2 Productions.
"John Kochman’s expertise in French film acquisitions and distribution is unsurpassed, and he will be instrumental as CMG continues to increase its lineup of important and award-winning films from around the world,” Cohen said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR