John Krasinski, Judd Apatow, Seth MacFarlane Sing 'Jingle Bells' (Video)
The celebs take part in a seasonal greeting produced by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences.
Seth MacFarlane, Family Guy creator and this year's Oscar host, would like to wish you happy holidays by singing a few lines from "Jingle Bells" in his Stewie Griffin voice.
MacFarlane joins Hollywood talent including John Krasinski, Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann along with younger actors Quvenzhané Wallis (Beasts of the Southern Wild) and Tom Holland (The Impossible) in a singing clip.
"Why are we reading it, we know the words," Apatow quips. His wife, Mann, later jokes: "I knew this wouldn't go well."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR