John Legend to Perform at Governors Ball
The singer will perform for the 1,500 guests expected to attend following the March 2 awards show.
John Legend will perform at the Governors Ball, the Academy's official post-Oscars party.
“John Legend is one of the industry’s most innovative and talented artists,” said Jeffrey Kurland, costume design branch governor and chair of the Governors Ball. “We’re thrilled he will be joining us to celebrate this year’s achievements in film, and for what promises to be a most memorable evening.”
The Governors Ball will take place following the Oscars ceremony on Sunday, March 2.
About 1,500 guests will attend the Governors Ball, held in the Ray Dolby Ballroom on the top level of the Hollywood & Highland Center.
Legend's fourth studio disc, Love in the Future, is nominated for best R&B album at the Grammy Awards. His songs have been included in films such as Waiting for Superman and Django Unchained.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR